Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Self Symbol GIF


1. My self symbol is that this symbol represents how I really like warmth and hate anything that is cold or gives off a cold feeling like winter or mean people. I gravitate towards things or people that give off a warm feel like heaters or cozy sweaters. I arrived at this symbol by brainstorming ideas and I was sitting the radiator and it felt really good so I wrote the word, "warmth" on my brain storm list. I also thought about ways to show warmth and I thought about the sun because the sun gives off warmth. I also thought about Winter and how I did not like it. This image relates or enhances my concept in that the snow man represents coldness or winter in general. The Sun represents warmth or warmer seasons. At the end, the sun melts the snow which what I like; the warmth warming me from coldness.

3. My GIF had evolved from it's original through the use of photoshop. In the original, I did not plan on  making the snow man waive his arm. But, I decided to do that because it made my snow man look more animated or alive. It was also kind of cute. I also decided to create a sun rise with photoshop because in the original idea, the first frame did not have a sun and the sun kind of appeared out of nowhere. So, I decided to make a sun raise form the horizon. Furthermore, I made the horizon higher in the animated GIF (before the horizon was about 1 cm from the bottom of the GIF). I did that so less of my background would be white.


No comments:

Post a Comment